Formerly a lock factory in Norwalk, CT, The Lock Building is now a cutting-edge office building, whose distinctive interiors combines modern design with its industrial past.
The Lock Building is a series of structures dating to 1856. It was acquired in 2000 by Spinnaker Real Estate Partners and successfully converted into a 100,000 square foot Class A office building. It re-opened in 2001 after a renovation that preserved the oldest original portions of the building, including the timber frame, masonry construction, and exposed brick interior walls. New infrastructure, custom lighting, exposed duct work, cold rolled steel walls, and landscaped courtyards were added during the renovation. Site costs included major street realignment and brick-street paving. The building is home to a diversity of tenants occupying from 2,000 to 20,000 square feet.VISIT PROPERTY WEBSITE