This 60,000 square foot historic office and retail building caters to many of the emerging creative firms that have re-discovered Downtown Bridgeport. It is locat
- Historic downtown mixed-use office and retail building
- 60,000 Square Feet
- Prominent Presence at McLevy Green
345 Ely Avenue is a 122,000-square-foot warehouse building on approximately 7.6 acres in Norwalk, CT that was acquired in 2007 and serves as a major facility for a publ
- Digital production facility.
- 122,000 Square Foot warehouse building in Norwalk, CT.
- 100% leased to WWE, Inc.
Located in the heart of downtown Bridgeport, this 100,000 square foot office building supports an impressive roster of accounting, legal and banking firms.
- Downtown Office Building
- 100,000 Square Feet
- Steps to Metro North Transit Station
- Commanding Views of Long Island Sound
- Recent Commercial Property Assessed Clean Energy (C-Pace) Implemntation
Connecticut’s closest soundstage to NYC, 300 Stillwater Avenue is a 155,000 square foot building on eight acres.
- Multi-tenanted flex use / film + digital production facility.
- 155,000 square feet including 27,500 square foot soundstage
- Received approvals for 54 housing units on surplus land and arraigned the sale
The Cytec Building is located on U.S. 1 in Stamford, CT and is comprised of 225,000 square feet of office, lab and flex space.
- Purchased in a partial sale/leaseback transaction
- 225,000 square feet of office, laboratory and flex space
- Located on U.S. Route 1 on the west side of Stamford
- 19 acres of excess land planned for future development
Owned by Spinnaker and managed by Hilton Worldwide, the 212 key Embassy Suites is located within the MX District adjacent to the America’s Convention Cente
St. Louis, MO
- Historic downtown department store turned Five-Star hotel
- 212 two-room suites + ground floor retail
Originally built as the HQ for the St. Louis-San Francisco Railroad Co. in 1903, The 175,000 sq. ft. building is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
St. Louis, MO
- Historic downtown office building
- 175,000 square feet
Home to makers, artisans and light manufacturing firms, this complex provides cost-effective work space for an important segment of the local economy.
- Multi-tenanted industrial complex.
- 185,000 square feet
Discover a new kind of boutique hospitality experience, meant to inspire + excite your stay with a meticulous attention to detail and a passion for all things purp
- Renovated and upgraded 40-unit charming boutique inn on approximately 2 acres
- Convenient Access from Exit 44 of Merritt Parkway
- Iconic “Hi-Ho” Parkway Signage
- Purchased opportunistically for a low cost basis
Laurel Apartments is a 205-unit luxury residential complex that is a component of the much larger Laurel Building. The Laurel is part of Spinnaker’s rapidly em
St. Louis, MO
- Historic downtown department store turned luxury apartments
- 205 units + 35,000 square feet of retail
NordenPark was originally an 80-acre industrial site with a 650,000 square foot industrial building built in the 1960s. Spinnaker Real Estate Partners acquired the
- Multi-tenanted renovated industrial corporate facility.
- 650,000 Square Feet commercial building.
SoNo Ice House is based in historic South Norwalk, CT near Wilson Point that is a state-of the-art facility featuring two rinks; one official NHL sized rink and one trai
- Three-building waterfront sports, recreation, and industrial complex
- 130,000 Square Feet
- Includes state-of-the-art SoNo Ice House facility which features two ice rinks
- 300 Wilson Avenue
- Renovated and upgraded in 2012-2014
Located at I-95 Exit 9 in Stamford, The Campus is a business location like no other. The 33-acre park-like setting on Connecticut’s Gold Coast is comprised of ov
- World-class sports, recreational and media complex
- 900,000 Square Feet + Structered Parking
Formerly a lock factory in Norwalk, CT, The Lock Building is now a cutting-edge office building, whose distinctive interiors combines modern design with its industr
South Norwalk, CT
- Distinctive creative office building.
- Combines modern design with industrial past.
- 100,000 Square Feet + Restaurant
The MX is a diverse, high-amenity district at the nexus of downtown St. Louis’ business, tourism and entertainment centers. MX is in close proximity to the Nati
St. Louis, MO
- Conversion of failed enclosed mall into an active street-oriented retail environment
- 145,000 square feet of retail + 750 parking spaces
- Dinning + Entertainment Options